Tuesday, January 12, 2010

JUSTICE - STRESS


yall need to taste the shit I jus brewed/

loose screws I'm in a bit of a rude dude/

mood/

pardon me that's my cue/

now she all wet like morning dew/

due to the circumstances you/

she came that means I pulled thru/

Jungle circus I got a nickle sack/

100 metre dash so fab throw it in the bag/

i cannot get jacked so Fall back/

leave a missed call I will callback/

i need a break from all these stereo- typical/

diacritcal shallow individuals/

its incredible how u put me on a pedestal/

unbelievable how u cud be so cynical/

in the physical I feel so debonair/

I'm here the man of the year/

it's only fair that I get a breathe of fresh air/

heir to the throne kingdom come/

made has made wat man has done/

she like jpott wat u about I said gwap/

come with me to Salem lot/

now u get the drift I'm swift like a gearshift/

tight like facelift u jus been sniffed/

on glass table Ina hide Ina glass house/

that's the kinda route leading to a blackout/

with the right shoes I chosse/

control I got this cruise/

it's my time so watch my clock/

wen I click time will stop/ stop stop

instantaneous yup I'm famous/

world renowned n I guess my name is/

unquarantined I cannot contain this/

spit so sick that I sound like aids shit/

hit em with a brick let's dip/

skip all bullshit hop in da whip

whip it whip it real hard quick

give it to the public thats my trick


No comments:

Post a Comment