Thursday, February 11, 2010

AMAZING


I wrote this not too long ago on a Vybez beat. the emotion behind it has a lot to do with past performances and shows. " Nothing short of an assasination will stop me from getting where im meant to be" T.I. .... enjoy and stay up....


THIS LIFE IS AMAZING


Verse 1


I'm that dude who entertain ur crew/

I'm that dude who spread like flu/

Woop There u go there it is thats that/

Hi I'm jack the aristocrat/

I'm back on track like a choo choo train/

My brain insane I cannot be tamed/

I'm wild godchild I'm so high/

Any bird I want I choose I fly/

im stuck Ina cell of 16bars/

bombard ur backyard n make it ours/

take wat can give nothin back/

i am that kleptomaniac/

extract the fact embrace the act/

boy better know u jus got jacked/

crackerjacks blackjacks brown paperbags/

we own the city we pop em tags/

go head let the cameras flash/

enjoy the fame while it still lasts/

maintain the act as a matter o fact/

take it all don give it back/

it's all urs u've opened doors/

we own the future take a tour/

guide u thru our flash forward/

live by the gun or die by the sword/


No comments:

Post a Comment